Australian customers please ensure you return your item within 14 days of receipt of the order.
*AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY*
You can return your parcel by contacting our team at General@kortniportia.com and we will guide you through the return process. We will be in touch within 48hrs of your enquiry.
- We will gladly accept return of full price, unworn, unwashed, unmarked, unaltered and undamaged merchandise.
- Items must be in original condition and all tag attached. We ask that all garments are dispatched with attached tags as applicable.
- If the tag is removed, the item no longer qualifies for return, so please leave all tags and stickers on until you are satisfied with your purchase.
- Any garments returned to us with stains (ie. makeup/ fake tan/ any other markings or stains) or garments that have been dry cleaned or damaged in any way cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Garments that have a strong odour of perfume/washing powder or similar impregnated will not be accepted back.
- Kortni Portia reserve the right to deny a refund, credit note or exchange if the merchandise does not meet our returns policy requirements once assessed.
- Once item has been received and assessed you will receive your refund within 2 working days.
NOTE: Made To Order items from our Exclusive Evening & Occasional Wear Collections cannot be exchanged for the same item. As these items are made specifically for you once the order has been placed. You can however exchange the garment for an item/s from our Ready To Wear (not MADE TO ORDER) range or any jewellery & accessories.
A refund may be only be eligible for good reason if the item is damaged or faulty, only after contacting our team at General@kortniportia.com
* Kortni Portia recommends sending return parcels via registered post/express post with tracking as we are not liable if your return is not received at our address. If your parcel goes missing you will be required to provide two pieces of documentation; a proof of delivery at our registered address and a scanned image of the signature obtained upon delivery. If you cannot provide this information, Kortni Portia will not be held accountable for any losses.
Overseas customers must notify Kortni Portia that they are returning their item within 14 days of receipt and the item must be received back within 21 days of the day the item was received (Not date of purchase). We recommend you email us at General@kortniportia.com
- If items are returned to us after the 21 day timeframe has elapsed and up to 30 days from date of receipt a credit note will be processed as long as the item/s are in original condition.
- Items returned to us after 30 days of original receipt will not be accepted and if returned we will ask you to provide payment for shipping the item back to you.
- If a customer does not claim their item and the item is 'returned to sender' a credit note will be processed for the transaction.
- Shipping is non refundable and we do not supply return labels. Return shipping is at the customers expense.
- Faulty garments - Authorisation must be received before a garment can be sent back. We will not be held liable for postage costs if you return an item without authorisation.
- We strongly recommend 'tracking' be purchased for all returns as we will not be held liable if your item is not received.
* Please note that if you are returning items to us from an international location a Customs Declaration form must be completed and placed on the package. It is also very important that you label the items as 'returned goods'. Failure to do so will result in the package being held in customs with charges applied for customs duty. The parcel will not be released and forwarded to us unless you the customer pays these fees. If you do not pay the fees, the parcel will be returned to you by the Australian Customs Dept.
UNCLAIMED or REJECTED PARCELS:
Parcles that are returned to us as 'Unclaimed' or 'Rejected' by the customer on delivery will not be refunded. The customer will be issued with a credit note valid for 12 months.
We provide full tracking for all parcels (via email alert) and it is the responsibility of the customer to 'track' their item and ensure they are available to sign for the parcel on delivery and/or pay any duties and taxes on the order.
*Please note that the shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Customers are responsible for Return Shipping.*